Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 26th October, 2009
- For understanding our Nifty predictions for a given phase, it is essential that you keep previous predictions in mind, says Ganesha.
- Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- In the graph given to you a month ago, Ganesha had said that the market will follow a downward trend after Diwali. Friends, it is to be noted that despite a positive trend at other markets, our market follow a downward trend. Only an astrologer can predict such things.
- Tip for the week: This week, the trend is likely to be weak. So during the course of the week, even the best time for market will not be very positive, but the bad phase will be quite Bearish. Keep this in mind while you read our intra-day predictions.
- This week, the opening 15 minutes and the time around 12:30 is quite confusing. Avoid taking a position.
- Today, observe the market sentiments till 10:10. You must not get involved in the market, says Ganesha.
- From 10:10 to 14:55, Nifty will follow a zig-zag pattern before eventually ending on the up side.
- From 14:55 to 15:30, Ganesha foresees a period of intense profit booking.
With Ganesha’s Grace,