Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 26th August, 2009
- Predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them to the predictions of the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- These predictions (for Monday to Friday), which are crafted purely on astrological basis, are written and made ready on the Saturday prior to a week. While writing these predictions, Ganesha doesn’t consider factors like foreign market, technical, fundamental, prices of crude oil and gold, and other rumours.
- The forthcoming September dates 10th, 11th, 14th, 15th, 24th and 29th are very important
- If you have August 2009s graph in advance, you must have noticed that on many days, the weightage is good. This is the reason why, even though the Nifty movements have been negative, the market has maintained its strength. You can avail your monthly graph for reference well in advance and safeguard your position.
- Ganesha foresees a highly volatile market today. In fact, till 11.55, Nifty may confuse you, or even cheat you into making bad deals. Continue exiting the market even at a margin of Re. 1
- The astrological weightage for the time period between 11.55 to 14.55 is zero. Hence, just stick to jobbing during this phase. You may take a downward position at the beginning of this period. However, by the end of it, Nifty may pull up.
- Even if the Nifty follows an upward trend between 14:55 to 15:20, the time period before and after this phase will be too short. You will gain only if you have struck a deal between these two phases beforehand. This kind of phase is not recurrent, so it will not be wise to blame Ganesha for this.
- From 15:20 to 15:30, increased profit-booking may have a positive effect on Nifty and the market may witness ups and downs.
With Ganesha’s Grace,