Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 25th November, 2009
- Points to remember: For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- On December 20, 2009, Jupiter is changing its sun sign. And its effects will start showing from December 18, 2009 onwards. The market will go haywire. You will not know what to do. Ganesha advises you to avoid taking a long-term stand on anything. Square your positions daily.
- If you don’t pay heed to this prediction for December, you may end the year in regret.
- Nifty will be particularly unpredictable on December 18, 21, 22, 23 and 30.
- Don’t take a position on Nifty on 23, 24, and 29 December, 2009.
- Ganesha advises you to keep on breaking and entering a deal every 10 minutes. This trend may continue till 11:55. This is not a very good time for the intra-day traders.
- From 11:55 to 13:25, Nifty will make it a one-sided game, and you won’t get the opportunity to make money out of Jobbing. Before you can seal the deal, you may miss the desired price. Nifty will be down in comparison with the previous period.
- From 13:35 to 14:45, Nifty will regain strength. Its progress is likely to be slow but steady. Ganesha can’t help you if you keep unrealistically high hopes.
- From 14:45 to the end of the trading day, though the weightage continues to stay the same as above, the intra-day specialists can book better profits during the jumps.
With Ganesha’s Grace,