Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 25th January, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Last week, we warned you: Don’t trust the opening. And as you would have seen throughout the week, we were right.
- On January 21, 2008, Nifty shed 496 points; on January 22, 2008, Nifty dropped 309 points; on January 21, 2008, Nifty was down by 90 points; on January 22, 2009, Nifty gained 7 points; on January 21, 2010, Nifty lost 127 points; on January 22, 2010, the market shaved 58 points. So around this time every year, the market experiences high volatility and a bit of a negative trend, which is what we forewarned you about in our prediction on January 2, 2010. During January 2010, Ganesha advises you to call-put on a daily basis instead of taking a long position.
- This prediction is written a week in advance based on astrological inferences. Although these predictions are independent of foreign market trends, Gold and crude oil prices, inflation, News and rumors, we are able to provide fairly accurate predictions. So friends, this is a sure-shot tool for reducing your losses and increasing your profits.
- Today, there is a meeting of board of directors at Mahindra and Mahindra. Stay away from the company’s scrips.
- 9:10 to 10:20 – Nifty will be floating below the surface.
- 10:20 to 11:25 – Don’t get too anxious about Nifty’s value. Nifty will slowly pick up pace and move upwards.
- Just as the weightage of the first line of stock predictions on January 21, 2010 was zero and nothing worked in your favour, don’t expect any significant help by your stars between 11:25 and 14:00.
- 14:00 to 15:30 – Besides a couple of significant corrections, Nifty will stay strong during this period. But don’t start day-dreaming about making big profits. Ganesha advises you to focus on striking fresh deals during this week.
With Ganesha’s Grace,