Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 25th August, 2009
- Predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them to the predictions of the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- These predictions (for Monday to Friday), which are crafted purely on astrological basis, are written and made ready on the Saturday prior to a week. While writing these predictions, Ganesha doesn’t consider factors like foreign market, technical, fundamental, prices of crude oil and gold, and other rumours.
- The forthcoming September dates 10th, 11th, 14th, 15th, 24th and 29th are very important
- If you have August 2009s graph in advance, you must have noticed that on many days, the weightage is good. This is the reason why, even though the Nifty movements have been negative, the market has maintained its strength. You can avail your monthly graph for reference well in advance and safeguard your position.
- Ganesha says that the market will gradually slide down from the point at which it will open today. After holding its strength till 12:45, it will help you gain entry, but will move downwards from thereon. So, exit the market at every jump.
- From 12:45 to 13:55, Nifty may witness selling pressure. But friends, the day is strong, so your set points may not even come. It would be beneficial if you sit before the screen during this time.
- From 13:55 to 15:20, Nifty will follow an upward trend.
- From 15:20 to 15:30, Nifty will show a downward trend for only 10 minutes, which may not be of any use to you. It is a very short period of time, so don’t rely on it. Ganesha advises you to settle your deals beforehand.
With Ganesha’s Grace,