Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 24th September, 2009
- For understanding the predictions of a given phase, it is essential that you keep the previous predictions in mind, says Ganesha. Each day, read the entire set of predictions before making a decision on trading.
- This will maximise your gains and minimise your losses.
- Ganesha finds today’s day as extremely unpredictable and unreliable. So fix your approach on trading accordingly. Till 10:10, the Nifty will hover around the surface.
- From 10:10 to 11:05, there can be a strong buying trend at Nifty. You must rely only on jobbing, otherwise you may get into trouble.
- From 11:05 to 12:05, Nifty may take a sharp fall, but it is likely to make an equally strong recovery. This means that the market trend will make a V-shaped graph.
- From 12:05 to 12:30, there can be a sharp 25 minute jump in Nifty. You can take advantage of this period.
- From 12:30 to 14:10 Nifty turnover will increase, which means that the number of shares being traded in the market will go up.
- From 14:10 to 15:30, Nifty is likely to have a balanced inflow and outflow, there is nothing significant about the market during this period.
With Ganesha’s Grace,