Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 24th December, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- On December 20, 2009, Jupiter is changing its sun sign. And its effects will start showing from December 18, 2009 onwards. The market will go haywire. You will not know what to do. Ganesha advises you to avoid taking a long-term stand on anything. Square your positions daily.
- Last week, Nifty average was 26 points and Nifty total will 130 points. So over all, it was mostly a waste of time. Now you know why Ganesha was saying what it said in the last week’s prediction.
- Nifty will be particularly unpredictable on December 21, 22, 23 and 30. Don’t take a position on bank Nifty on December 23, 24, and 29.
- Stick to delivery-based intraday during the next week.
- Today, the time around 15:15 is very crucial. Chances are that the market will be on the negative during this period.
- Ganesha foresees today as an extremely boring day. He believes that you will earn at the market only if you play it smartly. Most part of the day will get used up in settlements. Ganesha advises you to stay away from bank Nifty.
- 10:05 to 10:50- Mutual Funds, traders, and investors is likely to drive the Nifty in the upward direction.
- 10:50 to 11:15- the weightage is zero. Don’t cling to a position too much.
- 11:15 to 12:30- You may experience selling pressure at Nifty.
- 12:30 to 15:30- the market will be repeatedly changing trend. It will not settle down, and don’t even expect it to. Keep on exiting.
With Ganesha’s Grace,