Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 24th August, 2009
- Predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them to the predictions of the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- These predictions (for Monday to Friday), which are crafted purely on astrological basis, are written and made ready on the Saturday prior to a week. While writing these predictions, Ganesha doesn’t consider factors like foreign market, technical, fundamental, prices of crude oil and gold, and other rumours.
- The forthcoming September dates 10th, 11th, 14th, 15th, 24th and 29th are very important
- If you have August 2009s graph in advance, you must have noticed that on many days, the weightage is good. This is the reason why, even though the Nifty movements have been negative, the market has maintained its strength. You can avail your monthly graph for reference well in advance and safeguard your position.
- From the opening till 11:05, Ganesha sees good buying in Nifty.
- From 11:05 to 14:07, Ganesha advises you to practice caution. When Nifty will move up, it will go very high but when it slides down, the fall will be really steep. This is the kind of trend the market will follow during this time.
- From 14:07 to 15:30, Nifty may follow an upward trend but it is not necessary that there will be buying in every scrip.