Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 23rd September, 2009
- For understanding the predictions of a given phase, it is essential that you keep the previous predictions in mind, says Ganesha. Each day, read the entire set of predictions before making a decision on trading.
- This will maximise your gains and minimise your losses.
- Ganesha predicts that till 11:10, barring a couple of downs, the Nifty will follow an upward trend. But then on, the market will follow a downward trend. Keep exiting from the market, advises Ganesha.
- From 11:10 to 12:10, the market breadth is likely to be negative, which means that the number of stocks that will decline is likely to be more than the number of stocks that will advance.
- From 12:10 to the end of the trading day, the Nifty is likely to see a step by step trend in buying. First the market will move up then there will be profit-booking, after which the market will again move up. This trend will continue till the end of the trading day.
With Ganesha’s Grace,