Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 23rd October, 2009
- For understanding our Nifty predictions for a given phase, it is essential that you keep previous predictions in mind, says Ganesha.
- Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Ganesha sends his good wishes and blessings to you this New Year. May the coming year bring good fortune to you.
- Both opening and closing of the Nifty are likely to be disappointing. But besides that Ganesha foresees this to be a good day at Nifty.
- Today, buy scrips that are undervalued and make an exit before 12:05. The weightage plays a crucial role here.
- From 12:05 to 13:10, Nifty will rise sharply, followed by a sudden drop. The entire duration will be like a roller-coaster ride. This period will not be for the faint hearted. Don’t try to play a long innings, keep getting out.
- From 13:10 to 14:30, Nifty is likely to surge.
- From 14:30 to 15:30, Nifty is likely to fall. You are prone to making mistakes during this period. Don’t make any rash decisions.
With Ganesha’s Grace,