Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 23rd November, 2009
- Points to remember: For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- On December 20, 2009, Jupiter is changing its sun sign. And its effects will start showing from December 18, 2009 onwards. The market will go haywire. You will not know what to do. Ganesha advises you to avoid taking a long-term stand on anything. Square your positions daily.
- If you don’t pay heed to this prediction for December, you may end the year in regret.
- Nifty will be particularly unpredictable on December 18, 21, 22, 23 and 30.
- Don’t take a position on Nifty on 23, 24, and 29 December, 2009.
- From 10:05 to 11:10, Ganesha foresees Nifty in a strong position.
- From 11:10 to 12:20, the movement in heavyweight scripts will lead to a positive trend in Nifty. However, you will be able to benefit from the trend only if you keep exiting at every stage. Your decision to wait a little longer to make more profit will get you in trouble. Don’t be too greedy.
- From 12:20 to 14:00, Ganesha feels that Nifty is likely to go soft, and show a little correction. Be patient during this phase.
- From 14:00 to 15:30, there will be strong buying at Nifty. The Nifty will move up, but only god knows how much.
With Ganesha’s Grace,