Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 23rd July, 2009
- The predictions for every phase must be considered in comparison to the predictions for the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly, so that you can maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Ganesha advises you to avoid trading in the first and last 15 minutes during this week.
- These predictions are written beforehand,so if you want to get predictions well in advance,mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ganesha declares a favourable day for jobbing. Don’t take any big position. Keep booking profits even at a low margin. Ganesha foresees a time pass phase till 11:47
- From 11:47 to 13:10, Nifty may slowly and steadily inch upwards.
- From 13:10 to 15:05, in comparison to the previous phase, Nifty may slope downwards.
- From 15:05 to 15:30, Nifty may witness selling pressure, but Ganesha only knows by how many points. Overall, the day is strong, so trade accordingly.
With Ganesha’s Grace,