Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 22nd June, 2009
- The prediction of every phase must be considered in comparison to the prediction of the previous phase.
- Arrive at decisions only after going through the predictions thoroughly, so that you can maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Ganesha feels that a downward trend may prevail during this week. But you must buy delivery based stocks daily. But, don’t buy a lot.
- Ganesha warns B.T.S.T and P.T.S.T traders that during this week, Nifty may confuse you till 1:00, not just one day, but every day of the week.Ganesha wants you to be alert from the opening till 10:10. Nifty may stroll into the negative zone.
- From 10:10 to 11:20, there may be buying in base scrips. But weightage of the day is negative. Hence, it may not elevate higher than expected, but may slump further.
- From 11:20 to 13:15, there may be selling pressure in Nifty. Even if the prediction comes true, there is no praise or appreciation for Ganesha. But if the prediction of a single phase doesn’t go right, Ganeshas mailbox gets full with remarks.
- You may be able to get gains if you trade towards the upward side between 13:15 to 15:05.
- From 15:05 to 15:30, due to profit booking, in comparison to the previous phase, Nifty may follow a downward trend.
With Ganesha’s Grace,