Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 22nd July, 2009
- The predictions for every phase must be considered in comparison to the predictions for the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly, so that you can maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Ganesha advises you to avoid trading in the first and last 15 minutes during this week.
- These predictions are written beforehand, so if you want to get predictions well in advance,mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The impact of the Solar Eclipse will be felt today, so Ganesha alerts you to take wise and precise decisions. For people born under Capricorn and Cancer (moon sign) and those born under Pushya Nakshatra, the phase is tough, so be very careful
- From the opening to 11:55, Nifty may witness heavy fluctuations. It may follow a sudden upward burst, then a downward trend, followed by an upward trend. No major trading affairs are foreseen during this phase.
- From 11:55 to 13:55, there may be good buying in Nifty. However, Nifty may witness selling pressure during the last 45 minutes. Ganesha advises you to book profits.
- From 13:55 to 14:55, there may be rise in value and volume in any of the two scrips traded in the stock market. If you buy and sell from the upward side, you can make good profits.
- From 14:55 to 15:30, Nifty may tend to catch an upward trend as you enter the market. It may even witness selling pressure, so stay alert and watch the terminal as this phase may pass by.
- Ganesha advises you to trade accordingly as your decisions may get affected by the Solar Eclipse.
With Ganesha’s Grace,