Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 22nd January, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- During this week, don’t trust the opening.
- Till 9:25, you don’t need to do anything. Sit back, relax and share jokes. Trading dueing this period will serve you no good.
- 9:25 to 11:35- Nifty will try to establish itself in upward direction.
- 11:35 to 12:40- Nifty is likely to form an Inverse Heard and Shoulders pattern.
- 12:40 to 13:55- Ganesha foresees market breadth during this period as negative.
- 13:55 to 14:30- Due to some sort of support or external stimulus, Nifty will stabilise and regain its upward momentum.
- 14:30 to 14:55- The Nifty may see a small correction during this brief 25-minute period.
- 14:55 to 15:30- Nifty may see a couple of positive jumps. But this being the last few minutes of the last trading day of the week, you know that it may not be very reliable.
With Ganesha’s Grace,