Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 22nd December, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- On December 20, 2009, Jupiter is changing its sun sign. And its effects will start showing from December 18, 2009 onwards. The market will go haywire. You will not know what to do. Ganesha advises you to avoid taking a long-term stand on anything. Square your positions daily.
- Last week, Nifty average was 26 points and Nifty total will 130 points. So over all, it was mostly a waste of time. Now you know why Ganesha was saying what it said in the last week’s prediction.
- Nifty will be particularly unpredictable on December 21, 22, 23 and 30. Don’t take a position on bank Nifty on December 23, 24, and 29.
- Stick to delivery-based intraday during the next week.
- Ganesha sees today as a day when you won’t understand anything that transpires at the market. Charlie graph is losing strength, and is lending little support during the month. Over all, it’s a boring week.
- 10:05 to 12:30- Nifty will show maximum volatility due to FIIs and ADR. So don’t trade with a fixed mindset. The weightage of this prediction is average: not too positive, but not exactly zero.
- 12:30 to 13:35- Leave Nifty to the arbitrators. If you wait for the market to meet your expectations, you will be disappointed. It’s best if you stick to positive jobbing.
- 13:35 to 14:10- Nifty may lose its positive run.
- 14:10 to end of the trading day- Nifty will first move upwards and then will see selling during the last 15 minutes. Anything can happen during this period.
With Ganesha’s Grace,