Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 21st July, 2009
- The predictions for every phase must be considered in comparison to the predictions for the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly, so that you can maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Ganesha advises you to avoid trading in the first and last 15 minutes during this week.
- These predictions are written beforehand,so if you want to get predictions well in advance,mail us at email@example.com
- The weightage of the day is positive, foresees Ganesha. But the impact of the Solar Eclipse, which begins this evening, will be felt during this phase, so Ganesha alerts you to take wise and precise decisions.
- From the opening to 11:35, you can do jobbing. However, Nifty may tend to remain downwards. Remember: it is your decision that must influence the way you trade and not anybody else.
- From 11:35, 13:15, do jobbing in Nifty towards the upward side and exit the market.
- From 13:15 to 15:30, Nifty may form a W shaped graph. Ganesha advises you to take decisions only after watching the market trend at 13:15.
With Ganesha’s Grace,