Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 21st January, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- During this week, don’t trust the opening.
- Ganesha advises to lay emphasis on your focus and vision during the period between the opening and 12:20. The weightage of this line is zero, and so you will get the chance to gamble on both sides.
- 12:20 to 13:00- The sentiments at Nifty will improve.
- 13:00 to 13:35- Trading at Nifty will be like playing blind.
- 13:35 to 14:20- The quantity of declines shares in Nifty will increase.
- 14:20 to 15:30- Nifty will first take you up, only to fall abruptly. But if you have enough patience to enter Nifty when it is down, you will end this period on a positive note.
With Ganesha’s Grace,