Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 20th November, 2009
- Points to remember: For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- In the week starting November 3, 2009, the market showed a positive trend as mentioned by Ganesha in its Nifty predictions.
- In the week starting November 9, 2009, Ganesha had predicted zero weightage and emphasised on intraday trading. You would have greatly benefited from Ganesha’s advice.
- From 10:05 to 12:45, Nifty will make you play on both sides of the market. If you are good at the game, smart enough to not to over-commit yourself, and keep exiting from time to time, you may stand to gain a lot.
- From 12:45 to 14:35, Nifty may make you trade at a lower surface as compared to the previous one.
- From 14:35 to 15:30, Nifty may show some strength. However, don’t keep your hopes high as the rise may not be too much, keep exiting.
With Ganesha’s Grace,