Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 20th July, 2009
- The predictions for every phase must be considered in comparison to the predictions for the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly, so that you can maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Ganesha advises you to avoid trading in the first and last 15 minutes during this week.
- These predictions are written beforehand,so if you want to get predictions well in advance,mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- From 9:55 to 10:10, Nifty may open from the downward side or around the surface.
- From 10:10 to 11:00, Nifty may tend to inch upwards, but only Ganesha knows by how many points.
- From 11:00 to 11:20, Nifty may witness corrections. It’s a small phase, so don’t blame Ganesha if the same does not happen.
- From 11:20 to 13:20, you may witness strength in Nifty.
- From 13:20 to 15:30, Nifty may make you play. Nifty may march upward when the trend is positive, and downward when the trend is negative. Hence, Ganesha advises you to be alert during this phase.
With Ganesha’s Grace,