Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 20th January, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- During this week, don’t trust the opening.
- Ganesha labels today as an exceedingly risky day for those trading at the stock market.
- Till 10:05: Nifty is likely to be on or below the surface.
- 10:05 to 11:45- Nifty may resume its upward march.
- 11:45 to 14:10- You may not realise what Nifty is up to. You will have to use your own discretion while trading. Or you can play safe and stay out of the market altogether. The weightage for this line is only 0.01.
- 14:10 to 14:55- Ganesha foresees a rise in the volume of contracts in the positive direction.
- 14:55 to 15:30- The beginning of this period will see a lot of panic on the floor. Soon, however, Nifty may jump upwards. So it’ll become difficult to predict on any particular trend. So don’t trust the trend, says Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,