Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 19th January, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- During this week, don’t trust the opening.
- 9:10 to 9:35- Nifty will hover around the surface. During this period, Ganesha expects the volume to be the highest in the day. You may have to work very hard, and chances are that you may not be satisfied with what you get.
- 9:35 to 10:50- Nifty will move downwards only to bring you back up to the point where you started.
- 10:50 to 11:55- Nifty will move up, step by step.
- 11:55 to 13:05- This the the most unpredictable period of the day. You may find Lakshmi (the Goddess of money) at her playful best.
- 13:05 to 14:20- Nifty is likely to move downwards, with the graph forming a step like pattern.
- 14:20 to 15:30- Nifty may make you trade on both sides. If you take smart and calculated risks, you may earn a substantial amount of money here, but it all depends on your skills.
With Ganesha’s Grace,