Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 18th November, 2009
- Points to remember: For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- In the week starting November 3, 2009, the market showed a positive trend as mentioned by Ganesha in its Nifty predictions.
- In the week starting November 9, 2009, Ganesha had predicted zero weightage and emphasised on intraday trading. You would have greatly benefited from Ganesha’s advice.
- Ganesha suggests that take a decision only after taking a view of the market situation at 10:05. This is because Nifty is in a twisted mood today. After the opening, it will follow a down-up-down pattern and will keep you interested till the end, only to end the day below par. Since the overall Nifty is likely to be strong, you can expect a moderately positive time till 11:30.
- From 11:30 to 13:20, Nifty is likely to get extremely volatile. It will show a pattern of sharp jumps, followed by steep falls. Jobbing will fetch you a good sum.
- From 13:20 to 14:45, Nifty will show a slight negative pattern.
- From 14:45 to 15:30, Nifty may see extra buying in some specific scripts. A lot of money is to be made here, if you have the strength to take the good with the bad.
With Ganesha’s Grace,