Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 18th August, 2009
- Predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them to the predictions of the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- These predictions are written well in advance, so if you want to get stock predictions early, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Investors are advised to wait for a favourable phase. The month of September is favourable for traders. Ganesha advises you to follow the market lead.
- For this week, don’t cut any deals between 14:00 to 14:30.
- In the past, Nifty has witnessed a significant rise (86 points) and fall (828 points), so don’t trade aggressively. Apply your mind and trade accordingly.
- From the opening till 10:25, Nifty may form a V shaped graph. Ganesha advises you to wait and watch the opening before you make any decision.
- From 10:25 to 11:20, heavy fluctuations in Nifty will decide the course of the market. Avoid trading during this phase, as you will remain confused.
- From 11:20 to 13:20, Nifty may follow a down up down trend. This phase may surprise you.
- From 13:20 to 14:25, Nifty may move downwards.
- From 14:25 to 15:30, Nifty is likely to surge. Ganesha advises you to trade as per your own understanding and knowledge.
With Ganesha’s Grace,