Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 17th September, 2009
- For understanding our predictions of a given phase, it is essential that you keep the previous prediction in mind, says Ganesha.Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading.
- This will maximise gains and minimise loses.Last week, Ganesha had said that from September 10, 2009 there will be a five day period of stock market acting highly unpredictable because of the Saturn transit.
- The market trend during this period should tell you why we asked to stay away from taking a long term position at the market.
- Friends, try to go through the Ganeshas advise and understand it, instead of just relying on the weightage that is provided in the brackets.
- Advice for the week: The market will be extremely volatile around 15:00 hrs everyday; you can expect a very steep rise and fall in the market trend, so be careful.
- Nifty and a few stocks will be extremely volatile today, expect heavy fluctuations at the market. In fact, the weightage is 0.00 till 13:00.
- From 13:00 to 14:35, don’t trade on the basis of a software or algorithm. The market trend is positive during this phase.
- The Nifty can see steep correction from 14:35 to 14:50.
- From 14:50 to the end of day’s trading, the Nifty will push upwards if there has been a correction earlier.
With Ganesha’s Grace,