Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 17th October, 2009
- For understanding our Nifty predictions for a given phase, it is essential that you keep the previous predictions in mind, says Ganesha.
- Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- This being the Muhurat time, which is considered as an auspicious time for starting something, Ganesha advises you to refrain from selling any scrips today. Just take whatever delivery you get, and close the deals. Instead of counting your profit and loss by the end of the day, Ganesha believes that chanting the following mantra throughout the year will please Goddess Lakshmi and bring you better returns.
Aum Shreem Hreem Kamley Kamlalye Praseed Praseed!Shreem Hreem Shreem Aum mahalakshmey Namaha!
- Since Mercury, Saturn, Jupiter and Moon are in Virgo today, the coming year will be excellent for traders. However, it is not a very good time for investors.
- From 18:15 to 18:20, Nifty will hover around the surface.
- From 18:20 to 18:50, Nifty will move upwards.
- From 18:50 to 19:10, Nifty will dip.
- From 19:10 to 19:15, Nifty will surge again.
With Ganesha’s Grace,