Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 17th November, 2009
- Points to remember: For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- In the week starting November 3, 2009, the market showed a positive trend as mentioned by Ganesha in its Nifty predictions.
- In the week starting November 9, 2009, Ganesha had predicted zero weightage and emphasised on intraday trading. You would have greatly benefited from Ganesha’s advice.
- Today, Ganesha may get extremely volatile for about 10 minutes around 10:10, 14:00 and 14:45, and you will have trouble taking a stand on your investments. So, if possible, avoid trading during these periods.
- From 10:05 to 10:45, Nifty may play tricks with you. It will show you great prospects, but will eventually bring you back to the same position from where you began.
- From 10:45 to 13:30, trading in Nifty will be like playing Test match cricket. You will need to be patient as Nifty is likely to make to struggle for every single rupee. You may feel that Nifty is just waiting to take a turn towards the negative.
- From 13:30 to 15:30, Nifty will go down, but a last-ditch surge will upset all your plans. So you may not be able to use short-sale to your benefit. Also, the situation at the market will be such that you may be in two minds whether to buy or sell.
With Ganesha’s Grace,