Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 17th July, 2009
- The predictions for every phase must be considered in comparison to the predictions for the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly, so that you can maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Since July 1, Ganesha has maintained that the forthcoming July dates 6, 15, 16 and 17 are not favourable. Those who invested on July 6, know what was he talking about.
- Ganesha advises you to stay away from BTST and PTST. Also, don’t rely on the market opening and risk only as much as you can afford to.
- Ask Ganesha how to maximise your profits in the stock market during the July 22 solar eclipse.
- Intraday traders are advised to follow the predictions listed below:
- From 9:55 to 11:05, Nifty may follow a downward trend with sudden upward bursts. But don’t get your hopes high as the market will fluctuate to much to profit from the upward trend. You will never be able to make out where the deal got cut. Ganesha advises to trade cautiously during this phase.
- From 11:05 to 11:19, Nifty will drop. The impact of solar eclipse, which is going to happen on July 22, 2009, will be felt during this phase.
- From 11:19 to 13:25, Nifty may tend to move upward again. Ganesha advises you to keep booking profits during this phase.
- From 13:25 to 13:53, Nifty may suffer a steep decline. Ganesha strongly advises you to consider the weightage of the previous phase before trading.
- From 13:53 to 14:21, Nifty may tend to inch upwards. If you take high risk during this phase, it will bring you high returns.
- From 14:21 to 14:49, Nifty may move downwards.
- From 14:49 to 15:30, Nifty may inch upwards. But don’t have any high expectations.
With Ganesha’s Grace,