Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 17th December, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- On December 20, 2009, Jupiter is changing its sun sign. And its effects will start showing from December 18, 2009 onwards. The market will go haywire. You will not know what to do. Ganesha advises you to avoid taking a long-term stand on anything. Square your positions daily.
- Nifty will be particularly unpredictable on December 18, 21, 22, 23 and 30.
- Don’t take a position on Nifty on 23, 24, and 29 December, 2009.
- For January 2010, the following dates will be extremely volatile, and will see extraordinary fluctuation in the market: 1, 5, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15 178, 28, 29 (stay away from the Pharma sector during these days).
- For the coming few days, Ganesha advises you to trade a day at a time. Whatever you buy, you are better of selling it the same day. Today, the positioning of stars in the zodiac is likely to cause high scale volatility at Nifty.
- 11:20 to 12:40 – Ganesha indicates a negative trend at Nifty.
- 12:40 to 13:40 – Ganesha indicates a positive trend at Nifty.
- 13:50 to 14:30 – Don’t do anything during this period. No matter how much you calculative or innovative you are, you won’t be able to benefit from it.
- 14:30 to 15:05 – For the next 35 minutes, Nifty may show a sharp surge. But it’s up to you to decide whether to take risk or not for such a brief period of time.
- 15:05 to 15:30 – It’s OK if you don’t make any money during this phase, your focus should be not to lose any. Best course of action is to stay away from the market.
With Ganesha’s Grace,