Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 16th September, 2009
- For understanding our predictions of a given phase, it is essential that you keep the previous prediction in mind, says Ganesha.
- Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading. This will maximise gains and minimise loses.
- Last week, Ganesha had said that from September 10, 2009 there will be a five day period of stock market acting highly unpredictable because of the Saturn transit.
- The market trend during this period should tell you why we asked to stay away from taking a long term position at the market.
- Friends, try to go through the Ganeshas advise and understand it, instead of just relying on the weightage that is provided in the brackets.
- Advice for the week: The market will be extremely volatile around 15:00 hrs everyday; you can expect a very steep rise and fall in the market trend, so be careful.
- Ganesha sees the time between 09:55 and 11:20 as the market maker. The market trend during this period is likely to make an N-shaped graph. So follow a wait and watch strategy, and decide only after seeing the opening level of Nifty.
- From 11:20 to 12:45, the graph of the trend at Nifty will make a V.
- From 12:45 to 15:30, the trend in Nifty will be like a cardiogram, a graphical recording of heartbeat with the help of a cardiograph. Take your position accordingly.
With Ganesha’s Grace,