Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 16th November, 2009
- Points to remember: For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- In the week starting November 3, 2009, the market showed a positive trend as mentioned by Ganesha in its Nifty predictions.
- In the week starting November 9, 2009, Ganesha had predicted zero weightage and emphasised on intraday trading. You would have greatly benefited from Ganesha’s advice.
- From 10:05 to 13:20, Nifty will show good strength by Ganesha’s grace. But this week is risky for PTST and BTST.
- From 13:20 to 14:20, Nifty may fall a little. But friends the overall weightage for this week is positive, so act accordingly.
- From 14:20 to 15:30, Nifty may try to regain the positive momentum that it showed at the start of the day; it is, however, difficult to say by how much points. But Ganesha is upbeat about the upcoming week.
With Ganesha’s Grace,