Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 16th July, 2009
- The predictions for every phase must be considered in comparison to the predictions for the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly, so that you can maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Since July 1, Ganesha has maintained that the forthcoming July dates 6, 15, 16 and 17 are not favourable. Those who invested on July 6, know what was he talking about.
- Ganesha advises you to stay away from BTST and PTST. Also, don’t rely on the market opening and risk only as much as you can afford to.
- Ask Ganesha how to maximise your profits in the stock market during the July 22 solar eclipse.
- Intraday traders are advised to follow the predictions listed below:
- From the opening to 10:25, a steep drop in Nifty is likely.
- From 10:25 to 11:10, Nifty may continue swinging between hope and disappointment. You can make stop loss and can trade upside
- From 11:10 to 14:10, the market will stay below the opening mark but after that it is a good time to buy. Nifty may move up a little but Ganesha advises you to stay alert during the last 45 minutes the market may fall again. Continue exiting the market.
- From 14:10 to 15:30, Nifty may witness one or two major corrections. Consider the weightage and trade accordingly.
With Ganesha’s Grace,