Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 15th June, 2009
- The prediction of every phase must be considered in comparison to the prediction of the previous phase.
- Arrive at decisions only after going through the predictions thoroughly, so that you can maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Nifty may remain volatile from June 18 to 25, 2009. It may also follow a downward trend during this period.
- The predictions are made on astrological basis. The Dow Jones, NASDAQ, news and the rates prevailing in the stock market are not taken into consideration before making the following predictions. If you remain tactful and bear in mind the aspects of business in shares, you will not be far from gains.
- The average of the day is positive, foresees Ganesha. Nifty may maintain its strength till 10:10.
- Nifty may follow a downward trend from 10:10 to 10:40.
- From 10:40 to 11:50, Nifty may elevate due to buying in good scrips.
- Ganesha wants you to be alert from 11:50 to 13:40. Different factors influencing Nifty may not let it go in a single direction. Just buy and sell! Calculations of trade experts may be proven wrong by Nifty.
- Nifty may follow an upward trend, both with regards to value and volume, between 13:40 and 15:30.
With Ganesha’s Grace,