Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 15th July, 2009
- The predictions for every phase must be considered in comparison to the predictions for the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly, so that you can maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Since July 1, Ganesha has maintained that the forthcoming July dates 6, 15, 16 and 17 are not favourable. Those who invested on July 6, know what was he talking about.
- Ganesha advises you to stay away from BTST and PTST. Also, don’t rely on the market opening and risk only as much as you can afford to.
- Ask Ganesha how to maximise your profits in the stock market during the July 22 solar eclipse.
- Intraday traders are advised to follow the predictions listed below:
- From the opening to 12:30, playing stock market will be like playing a Test match. It will be a test of your nerves and patience. Don’t act now as you know what happens when the weightage is 0.00.
- From 12:30 to 13:40, investers at Nifty may get into the buying mood. Ganesha advises you to keep the weightage of this day in mind as anything can happen.
- From 13:40 to 14:21, Nifty may witness heavy selling pressure.
- From 14:21 to 14:50, Nifty may recover a bit but Ganesha only knows by how many points.
- From 14:50 to 15:30, after a few corrections, Nifty may resume its upward march.Ganesha advises you to continue trading or cut deals during this phase.
With Ganesha’s Grace,