Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 15th January, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Friends, the net weightage for January 2010 is 0.05, which was only seen in February 2008, when the market was marginally positive, and on June 2008, when market shed a lot of points. Thus, it is advisable to avoid a long-position during the month. Ganesha suggests that you rely on F&O or call-put during this month. There will be no clear trend.
- This week is best suited for intra-day traders.
- It’s solar eclipse today, and we will get to see it in India.
- The eclipse will take place in Capricorn and Uttarashatha Constellation. Thus those belonging to Capricorn sign and Uttarashatha Constellation should pray and follow remedial measures.
- 9:10 to 11:27- Nifty’s weightage is zero. So it can go either way.
- 11:27 to 15:03- Solar Eclipse exit is going on. To take mindless decisions at the market. Your financial condition will improve by Ganesha’s grace.
- 15:03 to 15:30- Nifty will continue to consolidate.
With Ganesha’s Grace,