Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 15th December, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- On December 20, 2009, Jupiter is changing its sun sign. And its effects will start showing from December 18, 2009 onwards. The market will go haywire. You will not know what to do. Ganesha advises you to avoid taking a long-term stand on anything. Square your positions daily.
- Nifty will be particularly unpredictable on December 18, 21, 22, 23 and 30.
- Don’t take a position on Nifty on 23, 24, and 29 December, 2009.
- For January 2010, the following dates will be extremely volatile, and will see extraordinary fluctuation in the market: 1, 5, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15 178, 28, 29 (stay away from the Pharma sector during these days).
- Today, Ganesha is not enjoying himself. You, too, may not have a good time at the market because of your bad decisions.
- 10:05 to 12:50 – Nifty will first rise and tempt you to invest, and the moment you enter the market, the traders will sell the stocks. So be careful.
- 12:50 to 14:00 – You may see a rise in both value and volume at Nifty. Take extreme precaution and move ahead only after properly reading the situation.
- 14:00 to 14:30 – For these 30 minutes, the market-breadth will be negative, but it will be difficult to predict by how much.
- 14:30 to 15:15 – Expect a good jump in the market. But if you are unable to make as much money as you hoped for, don’t blame Ganesha.
- 15:15 to 15:30 – You may not understand what is happening to you. So get out of the market, no matter how big an expert you are at the stock market.
With Ganesha’s Grace,