Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 14th September, 2009
- For understanding our predictions of a given phase, it is essential that you keep the previous prediction in mind, says Ganesha.
- Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading. This will maximise gains and minimise loses.
- Last week, Ganesha had said that from September 10, 2009 there will be a five day period of stock market acting highly unpredictable because of the Saturn transit.
- The market trend during this period should tell you why we asked to stay away from taking a long term position at the market.
- Friends, try to go through the Ganeshas advise and understand it, instead of just relying on the weightage that is provided in the brackets.
- Advice for the week: The market will be extremely volatile around 15:00 hrs everyday; you can expect a very steep rise and fall in the market trend, so be careful.
- The first two days of the week and the opening on these two days is crucial. So take a decision only after the market opens. Today, the Nifty will be hovering around the surface till 12:45.
- From 12:45 to 14:15, the Nifty is likely to follow an upward trend.
- From 14:15 to 15:30, the market will be steady but make sure you do hedging with bluechip scrips only. This means that Ganesha advises you to play safe.
With Ganesha’s Grace,