Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 14th October, 2009
- For understanding our Nifty predictions for a given phase, it is essential that you keep the previous predictions in mind, says Ganesha.
- Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- From 9:55 to 11:35, Nifty’s weightage will be zero. Be careful, and avoid taking long-term positions. Try to make your portfolio a little lighter before Diwali.
- From 11:35 to 12:05, Nifty is likely to surge.
- From 12:05 to 13:55, Nifty will follow a down-up pattern. The overall market trend will be strong.
- From 13:55 to 15:30, you can expect a Bullish trend at Nifty, with aggressive profit booking during the last 20 minutes.
With Ganesha’s Grace,