Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 14th January, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Friends, the net weightage for January 2010 is 0.05, which was only seen in February 2008, when the market was marginally positive, and on June 2008, when market shed a lot of points. Thus, it is advisable to avoid a long-position during the month. Ganesha suggests that you rely on F&O or call-put during this month. There will be no clear trend.
- This week is best suited for intra-day traders.
- It’s Makar Sankranti today. So irrespective of their sun sign or moon sign, everyone should donate something today.
- Feeding cows and kids, and making donations to Brahmins and the poor will bring you Ganesha’s grace.
- For the last two years, the market has been extremely volatile on this day. So be careful today.
- 9:10 to 9:20- Don’t enter the market expecting it to stay around the surface. Exit immediately.
- 9:20 to 11:00- The trend at Nifty may not be as expected.
- 11:00 to 12:05- Nifty may move up.
- 12:05 to 15:30- If you know how to play intra-day, you will be able to cut some very good deals.
With Ganesha’s Grace,