Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 14th December, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- On December 20, 2009, Jupiter is changing its sun sign. And its effects will start showing from December 18, 2009 onwards. The market will go haywire. You will not know what to do. Ganesha advises you to avoid taking a long-term stand on anything. Square your positions daily.
- Nifty will be particularly unpredictable on December 18, 21, 22, 23 and 30.
- Don’t take a position on Nifty on 23, 24, and 29 December, 2009.
- For January 2010, the following dates will be extremely volatile, and will see extraordinary fluctuation in the market: 1, 5, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15 178, 28, 29 (stay away from the Pharma sector during these days).
- Ganesha suggests that decide only after taking a close look at the opening session at the Nifty for today and tomorrow.
- 10:10 to 11:15 – The overall Nifty may struggle but it’ll still may move upwards.
- 11:15 to 13:00 – As the Nifty moves upwards it is likely to face tougher challenges, and thus the weightage is likely to negative during this period.
- 13:00 to 14:00 – Nifty is likely to regain strength to move upwards.
- 14:00 to 15:30 – Nifty is likely to show fluctuations; it will first go down and then up. Stay away from trading or else you’ll regret. Over all weightage is less than the previous phase.
With Ganesha’s Grace,