Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 13th October, 2009
- For understanding our Nifty predictions for a given phase, it is essential that you keep the previous predictions in mind, says Ganesha.
- Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- From opening to 10:37, Nifty will either be around the surface or under it. Be careful during this period.
- From 10:37 to 11:05, Nifty can see a sharp rise. But, the period is too short to make any impact on the market.
- From 11:05 to the end of the trading day, Ganesha advises you to stick to jobbing. Don’t expect superlative gains. The market trend will be too volatile to tap.
With Ganesha’s Grace,