Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 13th November, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Note: For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- We have told you that the market will see a positive trend in November and see how high the market soared. Those who put their trusted on us made a lot of money. So friends, keep on making good use of our expertise in astrology.
- The weightage for today is quite close to zero. thus, you may have to be very cautious throughout the day. Playing on any one side may land you in trouble. Better stay away than sorry!
- From 10:05 to 12:00, after two or more corrections, Nifty is likely to acquire a little bit of stability.
- From 12:00 to 13:10, Nifty is likely to gain strength. But the day’s weightage is bound to play the spoilsport.
- From 13:10 to 14:10, Nifty is likely to go soft feels Ganesha.
- From 14:10 to 15:30, Avoid trading at Nifty because the weightage during this final phase of the week is zero.
With Ganesha’s Grace,