Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 13th August 2009
- Predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them with the predictions of the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the present and past predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- These predictions are written well in advance, so if you want to get your stock predictions early, mail us at email@example.com
- Wait and watch the opening on Friday and only then make trading decisions.
- The essence of Astrology lies in revealing the present so that the future can be modified. You might have witnessed the effects of Moon Rahu combination predicted well in advance by Ganesha.
- From the opening till 10:55, Nifty may try to maintain its strength. Consider the weightage and trade accordingly
- From 10:55 to 13:05, you may be trading on the upside, but trend in Nifty will bring you back down. So be careful with your money during this period.
- From 13:05 to 13:35, Nifty may see heavy buying pressure. It is a very small phase, so don’t blame Ganesha if the same does not happen.
- From 13:35 to 13:50, stay away from the market. You can save your money by not trading during this phase.
- From 13:50 to 15:30, Nifty may dip steeply. During the last phase, Nifty may move upwards but it may not be of any use to you.
With Ganesha’s Grace,