Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 12th November, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Note: For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- We have told you that the market will see a positive trend in November and see how high the market soared. Those who put their trusted on us made a lot of money. So friends, keep on making good use of our expertise in astrology.
- First take a good look at the Nifty trend at the opening, and stick only to Jobbing between 10:05 and 11:10. There will not be any clear trend. So don’t trade in big volumes. Keep on cutting the deal as swiftly as possible.
- From 11:10 to 13:10, Nifty is likely to stabilise and little. Then it may gradually move upwards.
- From 13:10 to 13:45, Nifty may show a downward trend.
- From 13:45 to 15:30, Nifty is likely to move upwards, but with a few dips along the way.
- Advice for the week: This week has been divided into may big and small segments. Also, many periods have zero weightage. So, book profits and get out of the market; don’t leave your money in market for long periods.
With Ganesha’s Grace,