Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 12th January, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Friends, the net weightage for January 2010 is 0.05, which was only seen in February 2008, when the market was marginally positive, and on June 2008, when market shed a lot of points. Thus, it is advisable to avoid a long-position during the month. Ganesha suggests that you rely on F&O or call-put during this month. There will be no clear trend.
- This week is best suited for intra-day traders.
- The period between 13:45 and 15:15 will be highly volatile (10 minutes give or take)
- Ganesha says that today don’t just trade for the sake of trading, but for making profits while trading. Keep this in mind and all will be well.
- 9:10 to 11:15- Trade only if you have confidence in yourself and the market. Enter only after taking a close look at the opening. During this period, the market is likely to come down step-by-step after the opening.
- 11:15 to 13:45- Expect a significant rise in volume in Nifty. The behaviour of the market during this period can be compared to a Twenty20 match. This period the market graph may form an up-down-up… pattern.
- 13:45 to 15:30- During this period, balance your spirit. This is the time when your fortune connection can help you.
With Ganesha’s Grace,