Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 12th August 2009
- Predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them with the predictions of the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the present and past predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- These predictions are written well in advance, so if you want to get your stock predictions early, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait and watch the opening on Friday and only then make trading decisions.
- The essence of Astrology lies in revealing the present so that the future can be modified. You might have witnessed the effects of Moon-Rahu combination predicted well in advance by Ganesha.
- Moon is posited in Aries in Ashwini Nakshatra. So Nifty may remain highly volatile.
- From the opening till 11:50, a positive trend in Nifty may make you trade upside. Intra day traders are advised to trade cautiously as their investments may get stuck in the market.
- Market trend may vary, so you may not be able to take decisions.
- From 11:50 to 13:20, Nifty may form a W shaped graph. Ganesha advises you to take decisions only after watching the market trends at 11:50. On the whole, Nifty may tend to inch downwards.
- From 13:20 to 15:30, Nifty will be quite volatile, so trade according to the market trend. If you trade wisely, you may make profits, otherwise you may get stuck.
With Ganesha’s Grace,