Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 11th November, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Note: For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- We have told you that the market will see a positive trend in November and see how high the market soared. Those who put their trusted on us made a lot of money. So friends, keep on making good use of our expertise in astrology.
- The time between 10:05 and 11:45 is extremely chaotic. Expect movement on both sides positive as well as negative, and you will find it difficult to understand what is going on. Ganesha advises you to be cautious. This period is likely to stump even the best.
- From 11:45 to 13:30, Nifty is going only one way, upwards. But you can expect some selling pressure right at the end of this period. So be prepared to exit the market anytime.
- From 13:30 to 15:00, Nifty is likely to see some correction. It, however, remains to be seen how much and by how many points.
- From 15:00 to 15:30, Nifty may go up as compared to the previous prediction. But friends, if the surge doesn’t not match your expectations, don’t blame it on Ganesha.
- Advice for the week: This week has been divided into may big and small segments. Also, many periods have zero weightage. So, book profits and get out of the market; don’t leave your money in market for long periods.
With Ganesha’s Grace,