Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 11th January, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Friends, the net weightage for January 2010 is 0.05, which was only seen in February 2008, when the market was marginally positive, and on June 2008, when market shed a lot of points. Thus, it is advisable to avoid a long-position during the month. Ganesha suggests that you rely on F&O or call-put during this month. There will be no clear trend.
- This week is best suited for intra-day traders.
- 9:10 to 9:30- Any money earned during this period will be a hard earned money. Even though the trend is positive, you will have to struggle for every penny.
- 9:30 to 11:15- The market is likely to move downwards. Be as focused as if you have sat for an exam.
- 11:15 to 12:20- Nifty is set to move up.
- 12:20 to 15:30- This period is pathetic. Avoid taking a position on a lot of scripts. Also, don’t go for both call or put during this period. It is advisable that you pick one direction and stick to it.
With Ganesha’s Grace,