Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 10th September, 2009
- For understanding our predictions of a given phase, it is essential that you keep the previous prediction in mind, says Ganesha.Each day, read the entire set of predictions before making a decision on trading. This will maximise gains and minimise loses.Advice for the week: Don’t indulge in risky dealings (such as BTST and PTST) this week.
- Today and the next five days will see an extremely volatile market. This is because Saturn is entering Virgo. During this phase, all your expectations and assumptions will be proved wrong, so steer clear of making long-term positions. Jobbing may be your best option. Get through your trading and square up all your position and book profit.
- From 9:55 to 11:50, Nifty will make you play in both positive and negative side. The market will be like a double edged sword, so observe caution.
- From 11:50 to 13:00, Nifty plunges. Don’t trade on the basis of tips on TV or SMS. Stay in front of the trading screen and keep a second by second update of whats going on the market while making a deal. That is the only way to avoid losses.
- If you feel that Ganesha was right in its previous prediction, then from 13:00 to 14:10 the market will move up. Feel free to back your own decisions.
- From 14:10 to 15:30, the Nifty is likely to first move upwards, then downwards and then again upwards. So trade accordingly.
With Ganesha’s Grace,