Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 10th November, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Note: For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- We have told you that the market will see a positive trend in November and see how high the market soared. Those who put their trusted on us made a lot of money. So friends, keep on making good use of our expertise in astrology.
- From 10:05 to 10:20, Nifty is likely to move up. But since this period is too short, you may miss the opportunity. Those into PTST and BTST may make a few bucks, but play at your own risk, not Ganesha’s.
- From 10:20 to 12:05, Nifty will become unpredictable as it will keep on changing its a little too frequently. Even though this may be a period of positive trend at the market, but you will have to extremely swift with your dealings. Trade only if you have the capacity to take disappointment.
- From 12:05 to 12:45, the mood at Nifty may be upbeat due to a positive trend in heavyweight scripts.
- From 12:45 to 15:10, the weightage is likely to be zero. Ganesha has written a lot about zero weightage in this column. (Note: Ganesha’s prediction for the period between 13:45 and 14:07 on November 3, 2009 regarding zero weightage was spot on)
- From 15:10 to 15:30, Nifty may try to get a little steady. There may be a slight buying trend, but may not be of much use to you. Go home, and spend some time with your family.
- Advice for the week: This week has been divided into may big and small segments. Also, many periods have zero weightage. So, book profits and get out of the market; don’t leave your money in market for long periods.
With Ganesha’s Grace,